Work Done on Blog by >>
I have tried to a few articles that is helpful for Students!
Number of Views till now:
- 209,898 .Views
"Personality Opens the Door! But Character Keeps them open!"
"Do not walk proudly on the earth; your feet cannot tear apart the earth nor are you as tall as the mountains..."
"Beware of minor sins. For they add on until they destroy the man!"
"Do not make your own hands contribute to your destruction!"
- A few articles you may like!
- ATTENTION AND CONCENTRATION – HOW TO FOCUS AND CONCENTRATE
- Circuit diagram for Differential robot for 4 wheel drive
- Female Drivers – Means no Survivors!!! :D
- How to add a music in about me of orkut profile? / How to add backgroung songs in orkut profile?
- HOW TO PREPARE FOR COMPETITIVE EXAMS ?
- HOW TO TAKE THE RIGHT DECISION???
- International Phonetic Alphabets
- Longer Life for Milk Drinkers Say British Researchers
- NEED TO EXERCISE
- Scientists Probe Meditation Secrets
- Smileys used on Facebook
- Study Shows Meditation Increases Brain’s Gray Matter
- The Benefits Of Fasting…
- What Religion Really means???
- HOW AND WHY TO JOIN MERCHANT NAVY ?
- Why choose Mechanical Engineering?
- A few articles you may like!
Why choose Mechanical Engineering?
If it moves, it’s mechanical engineering!
This field encompasses a very broad range of subject areas, including materials, machines, structures, energy, fluids, controls, design and manufacturing, and biomedical engineering. Mechanical engineers design machines and mechanical systems, engines, motor vehicles, aircraft, satellites, power plants, building energy systems, manufacturing systems, robots, control systems, medical equipment, and consumer products. They are involved in the production of metals and advanced materials, manufactured goods, electronic chips and computer components, machine tools and industrial supplies. Their products are as diverse as the Dash-7 aircraft, the Canadarm, a computer disk drive, an automobile, a carbon-fibre tennis racket, an artificial heart, or a solar panel.
Above all, Mechanical Engineering is a creative profession, with an emphasis on designing, simulating and improving the world we live in. Mechanical engineers are also concerned with energy resource production and utilization, environmental protection measures, and alternative energy systems such as solar, wind and tidal power. Mechanical engineers are versatile, and frequently take on inter-disciplinary projects which overlap with electrical, chemical and civil engineering.
Mechanical engineers find employment in every branch of industry, including the aerospace, manufacturing, automotive, building systems, energy, chemical and high-technology, sectors, and they undertake work ranging from design and manufacturing to research, consulting and management. Because of the breadth of the field there is always a steady demand for mechanical engineers. Some of the graduates have also used their mechanical engineering education as a springboard to medicine, management, or other careers. The Mechanical Engineering undergraduate program is broadly based and covers all of the important areas of mechanical engineering: mechanics, materials, energy, machines, fluid dynamics, controls, and manufacturing. A strong curriculum with lots of design and hands-on laboratory work.
Mechanical Engineering is …
…design, machines, materials, energy, engines, research,motor vehicles, aircraft, power plants, building energy systems, manufacturing systems, robots, machine tools, the Canadarm, instrumentation, invention, environmental protection, computer disk drives, combustion, boilers, reactor vessels, control systems, medical equipment, consulting, Mars rovers, consumer products, metals, plastics, management, artificial hearts, wind and tidal power, composite materials, locomotives, jet engines, manufactured goods, ships, creativity, electronic chips, satellites, computer components, carbon-fibre tennis rackets, solar panels, industrial supplies, smart structures…
Kobie Boykins(NASA-Mechanical Engineer)
“Work (Live your life) with such Enthusiasm!!!”
Vodpod videos no longer available.
A few of the distinct Sub-fields that you can do your career in >>
Its clear that Mechanical is a vast field!
2. Gas turbines
18. Petroleum engineering: (NOTE:-You can get into Petroleum after Graduating in Mechanical but beware of the syllabus of Petroleum Engineering! There is very less similarity in the syllabus of Mechanical and Petroleum Engineering)
27. SOLAR ENERGY